Pretty much today in a nutshell
Some things are just meant to be seen in motion. That’s certainly the case with A Million Times, a whirring board of almost 300 analogue clocks that exist in such a beautiful harmony with one another that they can segue from a pattern of rhythmically undulating waves to a full-functional digital watchface. A static image doesn’t do it justice.
i walked into health and screamed and the teacher goes “you’re the 7th person today. they’re cpr dummies.”
they’re calling to mother for food
F E E D
More Hatoful Content, courtesy of Danny O’Dwyer. It shows off a lot more of what insanity this game has to offer, as well as Mr. O’Dwyer’s plummet into his own insanity.
It also has the scenes that Dan skipped in the QL.
Oh whoops, there’s also a Part 7
No offense to Dan and the GB Quick Look, but I think this is some essential fuel for the O’Dwyer fire.
This release fixes some more bugs, old and new.
Major bug fixes
- Fixed item storage crash related to minecart being destroyed
- Stopped dwarves from trying to clean their own missing or internal body parts
- Cleared old activities properly so they aren’t considered by dwarves for too long
Other bug fixes/tweaks
- Decreased frequency of conversation-skill-building dwarf chats
- Reworked grazing formula, used fractional exponent to scale properly according to size
- Made grazing tile selection less top-left biased and made it prefer non-creature’d tiles with denser grass
- Made butcher jobs for corpses not in piles respect z coordinate of building (Quietust)
- Handled some issues with subterranean areas being removed through trees
- Made workshop profile skill checks ignore skill rust
- Fixed problem with siege operator skill check (Quietust)
- Stopped a lever linking job from being added if it is already in progress
- Stopped fort dwarves from throwing their clothes off into a pile during unretire after being visited by adventurer
- Stopped fort animals from getting clothing during unretire after being visited by adventurer
- Stopped animals with kills from getting trinkets from corpses
- Stopped animals from growing attached to and bestowing names on items in their possession
- Stopped embark screen from setting neighbors with regular sites that happen to have zombies (due to another bug)
- Made “place item in tomb” job governed by burial instead of item hauling labor
- Made outside refuse order respect inside/outside instead of above ground/subterranean
- Stopped inside above ground corpses/corpse pieces from being destroyed periodically
- Stopped evaporation of inside above ground water from depending on the weather
- Stopped water items on the ground from being cleanable — they evaporate instead
- Made water spatter evaporate properly over time
- Sped up extrasensory detection
- Sped up tracking of food consumption
- Re-enabled effects of cave adaptation
Toady One - Bay 12 Games
Old Updates (because I got mired in uni related works) below the fold
Reading these is so entertaining
It’s no surprise that Worf has cripplingly low self esteem.
THE SPONGEBOB THEME SONG SLOWED BY 800% WILL HAUNT YOUR DREAMS
This was no joke, sweet dreams
HOLY SWEET JESUS YOU CAN HEAR THE CRIES OF THE PITIFUL SOULS FROM HELL
DON’T SAY I DIDN’T WARN YOU!